Join us on September 21st to celebrate 5th Annual National PTAC Day!
Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTACs) in all 50 states (plus Guam, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands) celebrate PTAC Day—a collective campaign to celebrate the contracting successes of the businesses who have benefited from training and technical assistance from their local PTACs.
National PTAC Day 2022 unites the over 90 Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTACs) and the 56,000+ clients they serve by sharing, in real time, small business success stories and the significant economic impact that PTAC clients have created within their communities. This special day is celebrated with social media campaigns, public relations initiatives, online and in-person events and more.
Come celebrate with Indiana PTAC by joining one of our virtual events where we will discuss the services we offer to Indiana businesses and how to get started in government contracting!
Our virtual events will include the following topic areas:
- Marketing to the Federal Government – Hosted by Nate Lofton, PTAC Counselor (Central Indiana / Indianapolis) – 10:30AM to 12PM ET
- An Introduction to Government Contracting – Hosted by Chase Gibson, PTAC Counselor (Northeast Indiana) – 11AM to 12PM ET
- Government Contracting 101 – Hosted by Morgan Dillman, PTAC Counselor (Northwest Indiana) – 1PM to 2PM ET
- Top Tips for Finding and Winning Government Contracts – Hosted by Diana Hunter, PTAC Counselor (North Central Indiana) – 9AM to 10AM ET
- Top Tips for Finding and Winning Government Contracts – Hosted by Andy Alexander, PTAC Counselor (South Central Indiana) – 2PM to 3PM ET
- Top Tips for Finding and Winning Government Contracts – Hosted by Jim Haddan, PTAC Counselor (Southwest Indiana) – 1PM to 2PM CDT / 2PM to 3PM ET
Register here, we would love to have you!